I want to make a list in homage to the Free People items that I had at one point planned on getting but never did. So here are all of the pictures I could collect to show the things of Free People I loved and lost.
I know it’s too early for the August wish list but I already have it all picked out so why not post it. This list has a lot of goodies 🙂
1. The first on the list is an item I know basically nothing about but I waaannnt it ssooo bad! This hand bag is a total mystery because I don’t know what designer made it or where I could buy it and I could probably look a bit more and find it but maybe it’s best left as a mystery.
2. The next item I want is something I have wanted for a really long time but I have just recently been thinking about more lately. I really want a vintage kimono robe and I always had a specific I dea of what I want It to look like and always pictured a full length kimono with only floral for the design pattern with either faded red/orange or pink for the main color and I found the perfect kimono on ebay but I probably won’t be getting it 🙁
3. The next thing on my wish list is a book I have been wanting for awhile. The Bohemian Grove is about a really interesting conspiracy I knew very little about and now I really want to read the book because it is crazy how something so obvious has been so illusive to me. Though I finally put in an order at Barnes and Noble so it should be in with in the week.
4. Another item I want is also an item I have thought about a lot for a while- a fur coat
5. Chanel ! I also have been obsessed with a Chanel bag and it will never go off my list.